SMILES Newsagents Customer Service Charter 2013
SMILES Newsagents are committed to delivering a quality customer service to you our customer. This charter sets out the standards of service you can expect from us.
SMILES Newsagents is committed to:
• Providing a clean and accessible environment. SMILES Newsagents will comply with occupational health and safety standards and, as part of this, facilitate access for people with disabilities and others with specific needs.
• Serving our customers in a fair, courteous and timely manner.
• Being knowledgeable about our products and services.
• Welcoming our customers’ comments and dealing with any problems quickly and professionally.
• Providing redress where our customers have a complaint.
• Using modern technology to improve our service to our customers.
As our customer, you can help us by:
• Letting us know if you have any specific needs or specific requirements.
• Providing us with all the information we need to help you.
• Asking us to explain anything that you are not sure of.
• Telling us how we can improve our products and services.
We Value Your Opinion
Let us know when things go wrong, when you get a good service, or how we can improve our services.
To do this, contact Nicola Mullet at:
• Email : email@example.com
• Phone: 01 205 7200
• Text: 087 8332322
• Write: Customer Services, Smiles Newsagents, Rehab Enterprises Ltd., Roslyn Park, Sandymount, Dublin 4.